Montreal, April 13, 2015—Starting this Wednesday, RDS will go into full playoff mode, with its entire team of hockey experts, hosts and correspondents committed to giving 100% every night so that fans can experience NHL playoff fever right until the winning team hoists the Stanley Cup.
- Starting at 4 p.m. ET, Luc Bellemare gets the ball rolling on SPORTS 30 LE MAGAZINE, with the support of an extensive team of experts who preview the day’s games.
- At 4:30 p.m. ET, Yanick Bouchard and Frédéric Plante continue the conversation with the 5 À 7 Assisted by their colleagues, they offer a unique look at the latest playoff news.
- At 6:30 p.m. ET, Marc Labrecque is joined by the finest group of hockey experts in the business for HOCKEY 360. They provide live analysis of all the players and teams still competing for the Cup.
- At 9:30 p.m. ET, or immediately following the end of the Canadiens game, Stéphane Langdeau and the panellists from L’ANTICHAMBRE will share their thoughts on the performances of various teams—especially the Canadiens. To that end, exclusively after Habs games, L’ANTICHAMBRE will remain on air for 90 minutes. Coverage will notably include locker-room interviews and head coaches’ press conferences.
- Finally, after L’ANTICHAMBRE, Patrick Mahoney will be behind the desk for the news show SPORTS 30 in order to show highlights and present a final wrap-up of all the day’s games.
(Featured Image via Bell Media)